This is oily item but very tasty fast food. In Gujarat, Samosa is very famous food for eat in brunch. Samosa have many varieties like paneer cheese noodles samosa, Aloo(Potatoes) Peas samosa, chinese samosa, Dal samosa. People love to eat it with green chutney which made from green chilli, Phudina and water.
It’s fried till color of item will be golden brown and crispy. There is some other name of Samosa like chamuças , sambusas, Samosas. It have history which can be available in Wikipedia.
Paneer Cheese Noodles Samosa
Serve hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.
- 500 Gms. - Plain Flour (maida)
- 250 Gms. - Semolina (rava)
- 100 Gms. - Corn Flour
- 1 Tb.Spn. - Garam Masala
- 1/2 Cup - Grated Paneer
- 1/2 Cup - Grated Processed Cheese
- 1/2 Plate - Noodles
- 1/4 Cup - Onions (chopped)
- 2 Tb.Spns. - Oil
- Salt To Taste
- First make dough with all kinds of flours.
- Divide dough into 12 equal pcs. and cut it in triangle shape.
- Combine all ingredients like Garam masala, grated paneer, cheese, noodles, online and salt in one bowl.
- Put these all ingredients into dough pcs and fold from 3 sides. Repeat same to make remaining 11 pcs. Samosa.
- Heat the oil in one kadhai and fry all 12 pcs. till Samosa turn into crispy samosa.