Stuffed Tomato means “Bharela Lal Tameta” in Gujarati. It’s Indian veg.curry and eat with Paratha or Roti or Naan. This is Healthy food that can eat by any person. Now days Jain food is in demand and Stuffed tomato’s recipes use for Jain food if you use Banana instead of Potatoes.
Tomato gives vitamin K that makes bones strong and healthy. Make food with tomatoes and it will prevents diabetes, asthma and many other disease. Try this recipe at your home and make your body healthy.
Stuffed Tomato – Bharela Lal Tameta
Paratha or roti can be served with this stuffed tomatoes.
- 500 Gms. - Tomatoes (Ripe Round)
- 200 Gms. - Green Peas
- 100 Gms. - Beas (Chopped)
- 200 Gms. - Potatoes (Chopped)
- 1 No. - Carrot (Chopped)
- 2 Tb. Spns. - Ginger + Chilli Paste
- 1/2 Cup - Cashewnuts (Chopped) + Kismis
- 1/2 Cup - Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tb. Spns. - Oil
- Salt To Taste
- Coriander Leaves For Decoration
- First remove the pulp from the tomatoes in such a way that they can be stuffed properly and then keep aside.
- Take oil in a bowl and micro for 3 minutes. Then add ginger chilli paste and again micro for a minute. Then add all the vegetables and micro for 5 minutes.
- After that add tomato pulp, cashewnut, kismis, salt and mix well. Fill this in tomatoes.
- Take a square bowl and greese it with oil. Spread tomato saurce on it. Then place the stuffed tomatoes on it add micro for 7 minutes on a medium power level. Decorate this with corander leaves.